HOPE CITY - KC

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

we are sad





We are so sad,
our wonderful friend and Team mate is leaving us.
Joyska our Canadian , blogger , cooker, parkmate, friend to the homeless, singer, flyer putter togetherperson, hospital visiter, borrow a room for a night or a month person, babysitter, websiter, cheeseburger, photographer, driving around the city person, giftwrapper ,Hmmmm Lets see oh and our Endtime intercessor team mate is going home!!!! Our hats are off to you for all youve done for Hope City Joyska. And we will miss you dearly.
but we will make it our business to come for a visit Hey.
Love you, Lisa, Ray, Ronna and Jim, Allison, Jane,Chase
and all the crew. Call us at 1-800-call us we are sad!!!
Lisa at 6:14 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyska said...

THANK YOU! I will miss you even more! I promise that my prayer list will always include Hope City and all of you individually! I have learned more than I ever thought possible and have found "home" in a place where HOPE is the center for all... WE'LL TAKE THEM GOD!!!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Deanna Momtchilov said...

Ahhhh...your loss is our gain! I know that she has imparted many awesome things to Hope City and her mark has been left! I'm excited to see what more God has for her in the Peg now! :)

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home